Monday, March 15, 2010

«Jihad Jane», une Américaine inculpée pour terrorisme

Who knows what's going on nowadays ? What kind of people do we get in this new "new age" style?
No independency, stupid relations .... the gold jogger ...

I don't jog and I am not keen on violence. I am not relating to American road movies either ...
no more interest ... thank you. Let me be ... sincere or kind, but not having to deal with everybody on the interest basis. I am shocked to have understood how no person helps (or could help) the other in the real way ... I don't relate when there is no relationship. Je n'ai jamais pratiqué la politique baroque.

Et je ne suis pas particulièrement futée pour me mettre en avant. A la limite je déteste ce mode de fonctionnement et en toute honnêteté les vraies personnes fonctionnent clairement autrement. J'admire ce que je découvre en toute beauté.

No comments: