Monday, August 10, 2009

La libération de Clotilde Reiss, «priorité» de Sarkozy

"Cette Française affirme enseigner le français à Ispahan (...), et elle participe à des manifestations, prend des photos et des films. Cela n'a rien à voir avec l'enseignement de la langue française", a-t-il fait (le juge) valoir lors de son point de presse hebdomadaire.

And why do you not want us to photograph ? What are you hiding ? You are not just timid or shameful ?
When we travel, we like to keep traces.

Personally I refuse countries where one is not allowed to photograph with a certain freedom and a certain honesty. If an earthquake is happening, equally when there is a protest march, I want to photograph, because I am there and I see and I because I could hope to take some pertinent photos telling history.

No comments: